Life in the Breeze!

Sorry to let you know that I can't find my camera! The one time I actually have time to sit down and do a post, I can't find it. Therefore, you will be updated with pictures at a later date. We now have walls built up and will have a roof by the end of this week, weather permitting.
So today, as most of you know, (if you watch the news) we are expecting a little tropical storm action coming to town this evening and tomorrow. I awoke to Adam and some roofers out back building an additional temporary wall to go over our current temporary wall. I suppose they were nervous about the wind. I think all will be fine.
I have been a bit under the weather this past weekend, but I thought I would share some things that have been going on around here!
I am.....
...realizing that there is a need in women that simply need must decorate for fall.... this is not happening this year. The most that I have up in our tent house, is a mulled cider candle and a wreath made by my sweet sister-in-law. Hopefully, we will remedy this in the next 3 years soon.

...just now getting used to the new schedule of me getting home at 8:00 two nights a week...as long as I get Modern family in on Wednesday and can catch a little bit of So you think you can dance I will survive

...cooking alot more in my crock pot, which I am loving. I think the turkey chili with zucchini has been the best by far. The boys may have different opinions

...loving being at home lately. I am such a homebody, it's a little ridiculous.

...loving that our cute little town had "ride your bike to school" last Friday. What a fun time to drive to work on Friday and see all the kids around and their parents following behind them.

...so, so thankful for my husband and his ability to read my mind!

...loving that the Greater Gulf Coast Arts Festival was this past weekend and it was bigger than ever. We will probably never buy anything at the festival, but it is still so fun to walk around and look at the art and jewelry!

...missing dressing up except on Sunday's. I wear athletic clothes everyday to work and I feel a bit absent from the "dressy" world these days.

...SO very excited that my mom and dad are coming down to the breeze for Thanksgiving! We are going to get to spend the week at Portofino! So totally excited and can hardly wait. It makes me incredibly giddy.

...starting a notebook full of magazine clippings of future ideas for our house. This continues to grow. We will be tough when that time comes to make those decisions!
Hope you all have a great rest of the week and will be back soon with pictures!


4 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Let's go have dinner at Billy Bob's and dress up really pretty. :) Make ever'body wonder.

Melissa Conaway November 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

So glad you updated and to know you are doing good! I need to call you - I have been thinking lots about you lately! Love you!!

Rebekah Wallace November 10, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

I've never read your blog before, but I saw it on FB! So fun to hear about your life. Hope the hurrican will just pass right on by and not even bother you guys a bit! Reading about your life makes me miss you! Remember when you would make cabbage soup at our fun little house! I miss those days! I COMPLETEL"Y agree with about decorating for Fall, it's a must... Miss you, Love you!

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Your mom and dad are as excited to get to come back to the breeze too! We can't wait to see the change in the house and play with the pups. Remember we get sick when we get too busy and run ourselves down so quit working so much. Sorry, got to be mom! Love you muchly!