Concrete done and other happenings!

Gosh I know that it has been too long since I last updated! I just wanted to find enough time to fit everything in that I wanted to update on!

I feel like we have been crazy busy with work and the house progress. We are slowly but surely making progress and are so excited to see the process through each step! I know most of my readers probably aren't that intersted in the pictures of our process, but I know that my family really wants to see what has been done! So for now, I will leave with you pictures! I will update on life at a later time! Enjoy the progress:)

Looking into where our half bath was

CONCRETE IS DONE!

YIPPY!

LOOK HOW THICK IT IS!

DEMO on the Half Bath(I bribe my bro in law with food to work:)

Looking through gues bedroom into our half bath

BEFORE:)

Where the french doors will go in our office/guest room
Adam working hard!


1 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

How exciting! What a wonderful husband and brother in law you have! We can't wait to see the change when we come in a few weeks!