Trip to Arkansas, House Progress and Birthday!

Sorry it has been a while! I feel like we have just been going going going! We have started playing in a co-ed soccer league which has been fun but tiring also! Our games are either at 8:00 or 9:00, and if you know us, we are in bed by 9:00! It is something fun for us to get to do together as well as some serious exercise!



I am also still working at The Funplex! I am continuing to do the bookkeeping there but have added about 8 classes during the week! In January I will be taking over the PreTeam program which I am VERY excited about.



A couple of weeks ago, we had the wonderful chance to spend a week up in Arkansas! It was really fun to get to see mom and dad at the cabin, then we made the trip up to Northwest Arkansas to spend more time with them. We also got to spend the second half of the week with Julie and Adam in their new house! AND I got to see Julie's little belly, which is precious of course:)


AND I got to see this little bundle of joy! Beckett! SO CUTE!


We continue our work on the house. I come home every evening to see what Adam (and sometimes, Jason) have accomplished! We are progressing, but slowly might I add. I guess there just isn't quite enough time in the weekends or the days!

Adam the birthday boy, got exactly what he wanted! An edger for his weedeater and some running shoes!

Adam using the concrete saw to make a place for the plummer to do his thing!















































0 comments: