I am....


I am......

* super super anxious about hearing from my best friend about her baby boy, Beckett being born. Can I just tell you how obsessed I am with knowing how she is feeling, (sorry I bug so much Ash, I just want to be there with you every step of the way!)

* so very happy for two friends from high school that just had their precious first baby named Reed.... congrats to the Bakers!

*SORE....we went on our first bike ride of the summer. Granted, I am apparently horribly out of shape. AND on the way back there were a few moments where I seriously wanted to cry out of sheer exhaustion. I would also like to point out how many small children flew past us on their bikes. Granted, I haven't been able to sit my bum on a hard surface without wincing in pain for the last 24 hours. But, really, it was worth it. So worth it, that I revisited the "fun" this afternoon....

*so incredibly ready for the beach days ahead of me with family and friends


*unexplainably excited and proud of my baby sister for graduating from nursing school, so maybe I should have given her credit for being smart! She is Brilliant and Beautiful!


*so in love with the music of Ray LaMontagne, even though he looks like a furry mountain man. In addition, might I love Adele too,seriously, look them up ,then perhaps you'll see where I'm coming from.
*Loving the freckles that make their annual appearance around this time of the year. Its fun. It's like a tan, but not.

*So thrilled that we got to have family over for Easter. When Adam and I got married we decided that we always wanted to have Easter at our house and it turned out to be so fun!

Ap and Nik at the Purdy's

Adam with his smoked Turkey! So tasty!

Ray wins the best dessert award! Sunflower cake made out of yellow peeps and cheesecake Easter baskets! Can't have any better than that!


The whole Gang!

*so nervous about moving into our new house. Ok seriously, this is going to take a ton of work, which should be fun! But at the same time, can be kind of scary at the same time....will take pictures soon. We are supposed to close next Wednesday if everything goes well, then have to be out of our rent house by the 3rd! AHHH time is flying by!

*sad that I don't find the time to update this blog as often as I would like too...will continue to try to update soon with pictures of the house!

*happy that summer has arrived and is hoping that everyday is as beautiful as today was!












5 comments:

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness April 21, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

*girl, you don't bother me at all! i just wish you were here to see me!

*i'm proud of you for riding that bike...when i come to visit in my tankini (or wet suit), i'll go for a ride with you.

*you just think julie is beautiful because she looks just like you...

*LOVE ray lamontagne!

*looks like you did a great job hosting Easter.

*i wish i was there to help renovate the new house. i love stuff like that.

Melissa Conaway April 21, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

I'm so glad you updated! And I'm so excited about your new house for you! You guys deserve it! I know that sore feeling...I'm feeling it myself this morning; not sure why we do it to ourselves...I mean ever stop working out for a period of time because we know we will both get back into it and then we can't sit on a toilet seat for a week! Ah, the joys of being sore!
I sure miss you Tracy!

cv April 26, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

You better keep exercising. You get our age and it almost kills ya! Went and put the pups in the bike chariot and rode myself this morning. Daddy and PPaw are fishing at Lakeside. I should be able to blog more now that I have a new mini computer! Really cool. Adam, I think it might be better than yours! Can't wait to see you in two weeks for Julie's graduation!

Charity April 27, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

I'm right there with ya on ray lamontagne! I found him through Pandora several months ago and LOVE him! Its funny that you said "first bike ride of the summer..." is so SPRING here, I know you are loving soaking up the sun on the beach. Can't wait to see the house!

Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Can't wait to see pictures of yall's new house!! Exciting!!!
Totally envious of your sun-soaking-up! :-)
Glad to know all is well with the Purdy's!
Amy (also known as Gladys)