Words Cannot Describe....

**How SUPER excited I am to have Beckett Wayne Scott in the world! I am so thrilled for Ashley and Joe!







I get to meet this precious little boy in 7 days! I am so excited!
Yes, Adam and I are getting to go up to Arkansas next Wednesday-Sunday. Hopefully the screened in porch at the cabin is complete and dad and Adam can start on the new boat dock, while I get to spend time with mom, Julie(graduating next Saturday yeahhhhh) and friends.
(By the way....my Sister Julie has a new blog set up and I don't think she will continue updating it unless she knows people are looking at it, so go over and drop her a comment! I know she will love it!)
(Mom has one too! Hope she keeps it up too! )
**Our house situation. The closing has been pushed back YET again! Not because of any problems with financing, but just because of the mortgage boom! Even though we have not yet closed, we are in the house! We are so thankful that the owners are understanding and let us begin to work on the house and live there!

EVERY SINGLE piece of our furniture and boxes are in ONE room(minus our bed and clothes). Part of me just wants to hang out in the bedroom so we don't have to tackle the rest of the house, but of course Adam says " Lets take it one room at a time!"

We are SO grateful for family that came over this past weekend to help us move everything AND to tackle the jungle of a yard. We have already taken one huge dump trailer full of debris and have probably 5-6 more! NOW on for the pictures!


Let me just say, I know what you are all thinking....." What have you guys gotten yourselves into!!!??"

Answer....We have NO clue!


We have already painted the two crazy bedrooms with Kilz and the kitchen too! We are starting with the kitchen so we can MAYBE one day have a meal at home!

Will keep updating the pictures as we go along on this LONG journey ahead of us!

4 comments:

Charity May 6, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

I Know you were just dying to be here yesterday... I'm glad you'll be home next week! You're house: Such a good palate to do ANYTHING you want! Good move on the kilz--that stuff will do wonders. I love the pool, and the fireplace! I bet there aren't many of those in Florida! Can't wait to see more pics!

nancy May 6, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Have a blast in AR, and please keep updating with pics!

Emily May 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Tracy that kitchen is AWESOME! The previous owners liked a little color, huh? Girl, I have moved so many times I completely understand wanting to hide from unpacking and fixing things... good luck!

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness May 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

he is dying to meet you!! can't hardly wait until tuesday!!

your house will be beautiful when you get it all finished!!