Family Trip

So I had the WONDERFUL pleasure of having my sister visit with her husband and two of her good friends and then a couple of weeks later my mom and dad came down for a visit! This was only their 2nd time to come down together since Adam and I have been married. I was so grateful that I got to be flexible with work to spend as much time as possible with them all.

Now to share the photos!

Taking the dogs on a walk to the water!

Headed out to the beach!(Adam Sharp's first attempt in a wetsuit!)


This was fun to watch:)




Next on to hear some music on the beach!





Now on to Mom and Dad's trip! We did a ton of hanging out on the back porch enjoying the sun and I didn't get any pictures of that!

Of course had to take all the dogs on the walk to the water!


Went on a bumpy boat ride over to Peg Legs for lunch!

Ended up the trip with a WINDY day out at the beach!

We really enjoy when we have company come down so anyone who wants to come visit is welcome! We are in the process of buying a house right around the corner from where our house is now, so get ready for the before pictures and I do say "before" because there is going to have to be a TON of work to do! When you come for your visit, bring your paint brush!:)

P.S. I have a good friend I have known since Jr. High school who is going to be having her baby TOMORROW! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Reed Baker!

P.S.S Another GREAT friend is going to be having her baby soon too! She thinks that baby Beckett will come on Easter, so I am just awaiting the call to hear he has come! I can't wait to meet him in May!

Until next time!

2 comments:

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness April 9, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

That is a really great picture of you and Julie. Looks like you had lots of family time, and that makes me happy for you. We will be down in 2 1/2 months with BWS in tow! Keeps your phone by your face Sunday...I just have a feeling.

Charity April 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

looks like fun! I can't wait to hear more about the house. Julie is so grown up and beautiful (just like you)! So, more posts about the house, ok? We'll (hopefully) be down that way in june. Maybe we can meet up for dinner!