Post on a Morning Walk

So I am posting this post for my family who have yet to see where we live! I took a little photo journal of a walk that the dogs and I took on last Saturday which was a beautiful morning!
This is what I wake up to! How can you say no to these faces?
















This is the start of the walk on our street! We are just a short walk around the corner to the water which is SO fun!














Next comes the road that we turn down to head to the public beach!














Here are pictures of the pups playing in the water!









And just a few more of the beautiful morning!





Just a little taste of what our Saturday morning walks are like! Hope you enjoyed!



5 comments:

Charity February 26, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

love the post! I'm so jealous :)

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness February 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

i love this! you live in such a beautiful place...i will be there in june to see it all!! whoop whoop!

Melissa Conaway February 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

I can't wait to come see you! I wish I lived there with you!!!!

The Proctors February 26, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

I'm so jealous of where you live! Beautiful!

Anonymous November 22, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!