Way Too Long!

It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last post and I promise to get better! I feel like I have been running around crazy! No excuses though! I will do better.

Like I said, I feel like we have been so busy! I will just post some pictures of some of our recent adventures. They should speak for themselves!

This was our New Years Eve Party in our driveway! All Adam's idea and it turned out to be a blast. We had our neighbors over, everyone brought something to eat, had a bonfire, and played ladder golf!

Neighbor Linette, Me and Sis-In Law Rachel

Linette and Roy playing Ladder Golf



Getting the fire started!

Next, I have some pictures of Adam's boat. This was actually is Grandfathers (App) boat from years ago. Adam has been spending his evenings out in the garage repairing and painting the boat! As of yesterday he bought a 10 horsepower motor too!

I don't know what I am going to do if this doesn't float after Adam gets done with it! HA




About two weeks ago, we found out at work that we were invited to a very exclusive trade show that usually takes 3 years to get invited to. My boss even let me go this time! I was awesome because it was in Denver, Colorado! I got to see the Garden of the Gods, see her sister, nieces and nephew and see beautiful Denver and Colorado Springs!


The view outside my window




The Brodmoor Hotel


Garden of the Gods






This past weekend we had so much fun in Slidell visiting Adam's dad. There were 6 dogs and 6 people at his house. It was crazy! We went over to Bay St. Louis were App and Nik(Adam's GP's) lived before Hurricane Katrina. Adam's Aunt and Uncle from Alaska and all their kids came down too! We had a blast having a bonfire on the beach, cooking hot dogs and smores. We went to the big-town Mardi Gras parade too! It was my first Mardi Gras parade and I loved it! Didn't think I would want to shout "Throw me something mister!", but when I saw the fun beads that they throw, I jumped right in! I have a HUGE bag full of beads I will let anyone go through that wants to!



Jeff trying to beat the heat! The Pallets were SO hot!



Roy and Jason riding in the back of the truck down to the beach.





Nan and Harry from Alaska!





App and Nik loving Life!







The whole Mardi Gras crew! Such a blast!



I am sorry this has been such a long post, but I think it covers for all the time I have lacked posting! I promise it won't be long until next time!



4 comments:

Melissa Conaway February 18, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Yay you updated! You are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you & miss your face!

Chris & Whitney February 19, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

I'm so glad you updated! We miss you guys! And, um, Tracy...what'd you do to get all those beads? ;)

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness February 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Looks like you've been living it up in FL! Oh, and I love you in that hat!

Forester Family February 20, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

That is so weird that I don't have a comment on here. I wrote one, but I guess I must have not done something right!! My comment before was I loved hanging out with you while you were here in CO and my kids adore you. They have asked about you a ton since you left. I love the pictures of you with them!! I have a picture of the whole group on my blog too!! I love your blog!! You truly are beautiful, I loved looking at all your pictures. Tell Katie hello for me!! Love ya, Patsy