Proud Moment....and Agenda

Can I have a proud moment real quickly? I totally went to spinning this morning ( this morning meaning the 5:30 class!). I know, right? Insane. I'm shocked, amazed and proud. Now we will see if this amazing accomplishment can happen again tomorrow.

Here is a little about our weekend!

+ Watched the movie WANTED. I will give it 7 out of 10. Pretty good, even if I don’t like Angelina.

+ Woke up at 6:45, to watch our neighbors little girl, Grace, for a couple of hours. Watched cartoons with her (still so sad about the quality of cartoons these days, it really is sad). Watched Adam mix together chex mix with yogurt and have her turn her nose up at him. She is eighteen months old, and he said “here you go, eat this” I laughed, said you aren’t supposed to mix them, they get mushy, AND she doesn’t feed herself yet. Amusing to say the least.

+ Meandered on over to the beach around 10:00. Weather was beautiful. Around 70 degrees, took a book to read along with my new IPOD boombox that Adam got me for Christmas. Listened to a little Jack Johnson and took a nice walk. Also was questioned by some young hippies living in a short school bus, “Excuse me, can you tell us exactly where we are?” Hm…Pensacola Beach we answered…..”Ah ok…” And back to the bus they went. Interesting.

+ Made myself sleep another hour-and-a-half, just because of the principal of it all. Naps on Saturday’s and Sunday’s are a must. Proceeded to lolly-gag around the house for a couple hours, and then made the trek down to Wal-Mart for another movie, this time it was TRAITOR. I will give it 6 out of 10. Pretty decent. A little slow at times and not exactly what we expected.

+ Went to Church. Hubby had a wonderful idea to ride bikes. So we hopped on our bikes, road up to Firehouse Subs, grabbed some sandwiches and rode over to Shoreline Park for a little picnic. Walked out on the pier, enjoyed the sun and then rode home! What a fun bike ride! Got home, picked up the dogs, took them back to the park to play with the dogs at the dog park. Of course they loved it and were worn out!

+ Of course we proceeded to take our Sunday afternoon nap. Woke up. Got ready to meet Rachel, Roy and their friends at Mariachis. Great dinner! Went home and read the beginning of Eclipse. Fell asleep shortly after that!

+ Monday worked all day, and then went to teach my precious preschool kids a little gymnastics! Got home around 8:00 last night and read a little more! Then went to bed! (can you see a pattern? Early to bed for us!)

Until next time!

4 comments:

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness January 6, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

somedays i envy your life :)

Charity January 6, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

me too..... Also, I can't believe you got up that early to exercise! AHHHH! Were you tired the rest of the day?

The Nelson Family January 6, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

What a nice weekend! That really sounds like a vacation. I'm glad you are taking advantage of your beautiful surroundings and enjoying so much fun in the sun.

Jessica January 7, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Hi Trac! Glad you found our blog. I don't have much time to get on here this time of year! Being married is the BEST. Alan is a dream! We're having too much fun - I think!
jess