Some things you may or may not want to know...

Disclaimer: This is a long post and I will NOT be offended if you don't read it all! It was fun for me to brainstorm about things and I just thought I would share!
1) I am right handed.

2) I am always in the mood for Mexican food.

3) I was once in a tv commercial for a local drug store.

4) I have a recurring dream where I forget all my costumes for a big show and they won’t let me perform.

5) My first car was a Toyota Corolla.

6) My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama, plus a long list of others that would take up too much space.

7) My favorite girls name is Parker…. Today.

8) My husband and I met during our freshman year at OBU, he thought I was a nerd.

9) I rarely pay full-price for clothes (hello, clearance racks).
10) I love writing with Sharpies and many other colorful pens.
11) I will always own two dogs.
12) I have been to Alaska and caught my own dinner.
(please excuse the appearance)

13) There are no foods that I will refuse to eat (except lamb), but plenty that Adam will.

14) I have broken my arm and cracked my head open (27 staples) while swimming backwards.

15) While in the Bahamas, we went sailing.

16) Speaking about how I feel makes me cry.

17) Music can often times make me cry.

18) Nearly all letters I write make me cry.( can we say I am emotional?)

19) My hair is naturally blonde, never highlighted.

20) My Starbucks: white chocolate mocha with Carmel (hot or iced)

21) I love turquoise.

22) I can drive a boat.

23) I'm addicted to American Idol, What Not to Wear, and So you think you can Dance.

24) I'm not a phone person and I am awful at returning calls, although I am trying to get better…Ashley.

25) Sleep is very important to me, our bed time is around 9:30, trying to make it 10:00 these days.

26) I love quotes.

27) Black and white pictures are my favorites, scratch that...all pictures are my favorites.

28) I have learned to love playing soccer and will miss it when I leave.

29) I secretly want to be a writer.

30) I want to be a biker (not a Harley, but a road bike and mountain bike).

31) I adore musicals.

32) Sensitive, musical and introverted are three words that describe me well.

33) I have two fake teeth.

34) People who breathe loudly bother me.

35) In order to sleep, I have to have a fan on.

36) I have 1 sister, Julie, who is getting married in 10 Days!




37) I want to be a photographer and mom.

38) I love my iPod mini.

39) I rarely have my toenails painted, unless there is a special occasion.

40) I can’t play poker, but love spades.

41) I'm a Christian.

42) I am Cajun French.

43) I love reading.
(The Baxter's are the family in my favorite book series by Karen Kingsbury(read anything of hers if you are looking for good books!) )

44) I had the greatest childhood anyone could ask for.

45) I have the greatest parents anyone could ask for.


46) I'm a slight hypochondriac.

47) I am not good at writing thank you notes.

48) My husband proposed to me on the beach.

49) Disneyworld will always be magical to me.

50) I CAN GET TAN. It just takes a while. The end.

51) Have I said that I love Mexican food?

52) Flowers and chocolate can cure my mood.

53) I like Frank Sinatra and Chicago.

54) I have been to Vegas and not gone to a show.

55) No matter what kind of mood I am in, all it takes is for Adam to laugh at me and it makes me laugh. It's kind of odd, that power he has over me, ha.

56) I really want to visit Switzerland, Australia and Italy and Costa.

57) I have a BA Degree in Accounting, but don’t care to use it.


58) When I wear headbands, I look like I am 14.

59) I love going places just to people watch.

60) Adam and I got married in the Bahamas on December 28, 2005.


61) I love sleeping in and watching movies on Saturday’s.

62) I was a cheerleader in Junior High and High School

63) I taught gymnastics for 3 years.

64) I like “All My Children”, entirely too much .

65) If I could have a super power, it would be to fly.

66) I want to be a good runner, like run a marathon.

67) I am very scared of heights.

68) I am sad that my kids won’t get to experience the fun cartoons we did as kids.

69) I hate clowns; still to this day they scare me to death.

70) I want to attend a Summer Olympics.

71) I want to actually finish a scrapbook.

72) I want to scuba dive.

73) I secretly, I guess it doesn’t have to be a secret, want to be a swimmer. Like a long distance swimmer. Don't know if this will happen, see #14.

74) I love personality tests. In Myers Briggs, I am an ISFJ which is Introverted, Sensing, Feeling and Judging.

75) I hate armpits and even the mention of them makes me gag.

76) There are a few other words that I don’t like and don’t care to mention.

77) All of my clocks are usually between 6 and 8 minutes fast. I am ALWAYS early for everything.

78) I have slept with a cylinder shaped pillow since I was in Junior High School and HAVE to have it to sleep.

79) I like to go fishing as long as I don’t catch anything.(weird I know)

80) I haven’t had a coke (soda) in almost 6 years now.


81) My husband is my hero and my best friend.




What are some things I may not know about you!?!

12 comments:

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

1. i love the dream...
2. you are a cry baby.
3. i love you anyway
4. you need to be a photographer!
5. i'm getting worse about returning calls.
6. i share your passion for what not to wear!

Melissa Conaway July 16, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Such a cute idea, I may have to copy and do my own version! Haha! Miss you!

Charity July 16, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

1. I have 6 fake teeth
2. I like to eat black olives and tomatoes for lunch
3. I secretly want to be JUST EXACTLY LIKE Martha Stewart---minus the jail part
4. I think being a bank teller is the funnest job ever
5.I always order drinks with EXTRA EXTRA ice
6. I always cut corn on the cob, OFF the cob
7. I hate any type of cooked fruit, i don't care how much sugar or chocolate you add to it

Ditto on the Baxter Family (LOVE them), and I'm not telling my favorite girl name because i don't want anyone out there to steal it... OK, Its Chandler. So, if you know me personally, you aren't allowed to name your child that--but if you don't know me, I dont' care, you can copy me.

Leslie July 16, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

This post is so cute!!! I loved it and learned so much more about you Tracy!! Haha! One thing you may not know about is I can't think of things when put on the spot, like I just went blank right now. Haha, Oh well! Oh, but I want a button that says I'm apart of the Baxter family as well. Hilarious!

nancy July 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Tracy! I love this post! Brad hates clowns, too, and is pretty terrified by them (and by puppets). Maybe it's a Sheridan thing. This was so fun to read, and I feel like I know you better, too. I'm emotional, too...cry at the silliest thing sometimes...glad it's not just me. :)

cv July 16, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

It takes perfect kiddos to make good parents! Disney will always be wonderful memories for your dad and I too! Infact, one of these days we plan to return and not have to ride any rides but the ones that glide and not shake our brains! I'm glad that Adam is your hero and best friend. Your dad and I have always been best friends! Infact, this year it will be 33 years!

The Proctors July 17, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

I loved this post and I learned so much about you that I didn't know! I also LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! One of my favorite shows! I'm so impressed that you haven't had soda in 6 years! I wish I could do it!

The Nelson Family July 18, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

You forgot to mention the commercial for the local car dealership, "Teeter the Cheater" that you (we) were in, while wearing our cheerleader uniforms. I remember cylinder well. I have a randmom, but vivid memory of you using him as a bazooka once on the cheerleading bus...random. :)
-Good list. You should be a writer.

The Nelson Family July 18, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

I meant random, not randmom. And I only meant to say it once. Sorry.

Unknown July 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

I loved your long list! Thanks for sharing! :) Love!

Ladybug July 22, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

I'll just whet your appetite with 10 things:

1. I raised sheep for 4H and loved it.

2. I have always wanted to color my hair blue because of a doll I had when I was little. She had awesome blue hair. So I did it.

3. I wait until my husband is asleep to fart because I can't stand the thought of being embarassed. He has no shame and farts anywhere at any time.

4. I have to have my eyebrows waxed professionally because I have a tendency to overpluck. I wind up looking like I have two tadpoles stuck to my forehead.

5. I had sunstroke in college and now I can't be too hot or I pass out.

6. My underwear always matches my clothes and my pj's.

7. I am allergic to potatoes and tomatoes. It sucks.

8. The only bones I've broken are my tailbone (my sister dropped my while we were swing dancing. she laughed.) and my 3rd toe on the Left Foot (do not attempt to catch a line drive with your foot. not worky.)

9. I can twist my tongue upside down.

10. I was captain of my cheerleading squad in high school.

Sarah July 25, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Tracy! We share many of the same interests! I too want to be a long distance runner(I am working on that right now:)) and I also want to ride a bike really well(whit got me one for my birthday last year!). SO. You should know that I am friends with someone that is on All My Children. We did camp together...her name is Amanda on the show...but Chrishell Stause is her real name. Crazy huh!?! I loved this post...learned so much about you!