Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Adam Sharp

On July 26th the day before her 21st birthday, my baby sister married the man of her dreams! I will simply let the pictures speak for the experience. I don't have any of the actual ceremony right now because I was in the wedding! When we get them from the photographer, I will update.

Here you will find pictures of the events leading up to the day!










These were taken at her bacholorette party. We had a ton of fun! We went to dinner, then went back to her sister-in-law's house and played fun games and opened gifts!







These were a few of the "prizes" that I made for Julie to win! I have to admit, I felt a bit crafty after these!












I also thought I would throw in a couple of her bridal portraits! She had these done at Lakeside Country Club. A little hunting and fishing club that we grew up at. This is also where they had the reception.








Here are some photos of the luncheon and the rehearsal / dinner:


Mom, Grandmother, Julie



At the "keepsake" luncheon



Getting ready for the Rehearsal

At dinner at 1620Now we are going to move on to the day of the wedding events! Getting hair done, getting makeup done and everything else!






I also have a Flickr slideshow of the rest of the pictures but can't figure out how to put it on here! Any help would be great!
I am so happy for my sister and was so grateful to get to see family that I haven't seen in a long time!

Be aware that we are in the middle of moving, so I will post as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness July 30, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

pretty girls!!! i can't believe that she is married!

Lindsay Lou July 30, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Julie is soo BEAUTIFUL! What a bride! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Leslie August 1, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Oh man, you too are so beautiful!!! I'm sure you were so proud and excited for your baby sister to get married! I love her dress, and the bridal portraits are amazing! :)

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Hard to believe that it has been a week since the wedding weekend! Julie and Adam should be returning from a week of relaxing and enjoying their honeymoon! Tracy and Adam are enjoying the sun and beach once more! Mom and Dad are so happy for both girls!

The Nelson Family August 11, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

How beautiful!! And props to your craftiness - very cute. I'm sure she loved it! Congratulations, what a special time!