Our life Currently

I know, I know....we have a ton to catch up on! I will try to get it all in and not bore you with the little things of life!

Here are the exciting things in our lives currently!

1. We are back in FL and we are loving it! The weather is WONDERFUL right now and the beach is great!






2. We are in a CUTE CUTE comfy house that we are loving more everyday!











We have two extra bedrooms for all you people who want to get away to Florida! We love to have visitors!



3. Adam is happily back Roofing with Edwards and is LOVING it! He really feels like he has a purpose and that his gifts are being used. This truly makes me happy! Nothing like a happy Husband!



4. Just recently found out that my bestest friend, Ashley, has a little baby bazooka growing in her belly! This is SUCH fun news and I can't wait to see her baby bump and buy the peanut fun little things! Can I just tell you how simply gorgeous this child is going to be?! I can't wait to meet him/her. I think we should just call it peanut until the name is finalized.


5. I have been trying to figure out life/work for quite a while now. I came down here thinking that I was going to be able to substitute. Well that ended up not working out! They are OVERLOADED with subs believe it or not! I have a dear friend who has her own Graphic Design business and told her I would be interested in learning! She already had been thinking about expanding so I am now doing some Graphic Design, which I ADORE! I don't even consider it work! Believe it or not, I would much rather sit down and do Design than watch TV these days! Crazy I know! Her website is http://www.grafixnext.com/! She is WONDERFUL!



6. So Graphic Design is not the only thing that I have my hands in! I have started teaching gymnastics again! ANOTHER thing that I LOVE! I taught all through college and am so happy to get back into it. I am doing all the preschool classes and a couple of private lessons!



7. Ok....one more thing I have now begun. Through a connection a lady called and said she needed a personal/executive assistant. Hmm...I thought, what's one more thing to add to my plate. I am so excited about this opportunity! She owns her own Construction Company and a tanning salon. I will be doing some of her bookkeeping, scheduling and anything else that she really needs! I will even get to travel with her a bit which is exciting!



8. Something I have learned lately. I will ALWAYS go to Wal-Mart for groceries. Publix is OUTRAGEOUS!



9. I am SO excited about the thought of my family coming down here for Thanksgiving! I haven't seen them since August! Hopefully I won't destroy Thanksgiving lunch!



10. Adam's birthday is tomorrow and will be a whopping 26 years old! His dad is coming over from LA and we may all go to the Seafood Festival!



Here are a last few bits of nothing to leave you with....


maybe i should....be better at calling my Arkansas friends
i love......spending the weekends with my husband and the dogs at the beach
people would say.....its about time we have kids(note: we would not say that)
i don't understand......why everything in this world has to do with money
when i wake up in the morning....i like to take to dogs on a long walk to the water
i wish i had.....more time to see my family and friends......distance stinks
i am totally terrified of.....adam being eaten by a shark
take my advice......try to find Joy in all you do



Until next time....I promise not as long last time!

7 comments:

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness September 26, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

1. i'm jealous.
2. i can't wait to see it.
3. everyone is happy if adam's happy.
4. thank you, thank you, thank you! we can't wait to meet peanut.
5-7 slow down.
8. for real!
9. i wish you were coming home instead.
10. tell him happy birthday and give him a GREAT present ;) ...or not...you might end up like #4

love you and miss you!!

Melissa Conaway September 26, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

YAY for updates!!! I miss you too!!!

I totally believe in you for Thanksgiving lunch! I did it so I know you can do it! Not as hard as people act like it is! Just takes all day to prepare!

LOVE YOU!

Lindsay Lou September 26, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

I love the post, and it is about time!! I miss you and if we keep praying, we too may end up in the Pensacola area someday. So glad you are enjoying life! Let's talk soon!

Biz September 26, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

hooray! an update! i totally need a beach get-away...

oh and i would NOT say it's about time you guys started having kids. why do people always act like there's a rule for everything? sheesh!

glad you're feeling at home again!

The Proctors September 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

I'm so jealous that you live in Florida! Sounds like you guys are doing well!

Melissa Conaway September 30, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Hey I have tagged you on my blog! Check it out!

Leslie October 1, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Glad your back friend!!! Also, super happy that life in Florida is good! I love y'alls house, it looks perfect! :)