Catching up!

I am

...a girl who is challenging herself beyond anything she thought she was capable of.   This Triathlon is so much more difficult than I think I prepared my brain for.  Most days, I have to remind myself to just breathe and realize how much fun this is going to be. Something that Adam and I can do together, something that is healthy for both of us.  I know I can do this. I know I'll make it. And that kind of makes it all worth it.  I just have to finish the race. 

...realizing how much time we don’t have anymore to watch TV.  The whole 5 channels that we have. 

...happy to be married to a man who will just sit with me when I need to cry, listen to me when I need to vent, accept my apologies on days when my temper runs short, laugh with at me about pretty much anything and everything.  Marriage has been just as fun as I always knew it would be. But, in a way, it is different than I'd imagined. In a great way. Nearly five years into this adventure, I'm realizing how important it is to be best friends with the person you married.

...always more content after a morning of riding bikes at sunrise.

...one day going to give a video tour of the house.  I have had a couple of requests for this since the pictures don’t really give you the layout.  I think I want to wait a bit longer, once things are better put into place.

... sleepy, quite often. I would approve of a daily nap time for adults or make bedtime at 8:30 not so silly to talk about. Thank you.

...realizing my need for the following things: more time in the day, more holiday’s and vacations to see family and floors for the rest of the house.

...feeling like I'm at exactly the place I need to be right now, which is what I've been wanting to feel for a while now. It's not that I've reached the end a the journey, but it's more like I'm on the right course even if its not exactly where I want to be.

...thankful for all the incredible people who have inspired and encouraged me through the past few weeks.

...thrilled to have a bit of a tease with some cooler weather.

...trying to remind myself that sometimes it's okay to just simply sit around and do absolutely nothing.

Enough about me.  Now on to the good stuff…..new house pictures!!

 100_3792 When Dad was here to help us on the house!  ALWAYS APPRECIATED AND CAN’T WAIT FOR HIS NEXT VISIT!

100_3793 Unwrapping our new Vanity!

  100_3796

100_3816

 

ANDDDD here it is!!

100_3797100_3815

Also, notice the new paint color on the wall.  We are thinking of doing two small walls in here as accent walls of the paint color below, which is also in the bedrooms.

 100_3798 100_3799

Painting the french doors!

 100_3800 100_3811

Floors in the guest bedroom and new paint on the walls

100_3812

This is the style of all of our doors, this is the one into the bathroom from our master bedroom.

100_3813 100_3814 

This is the enclosure that dad and Adam came up with.  I am really happy with the way it turned out!

Until next time and new pictures!

Hope all is well with everyone!

4 comments:

Roy & Rachel September 9, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Looking good! Can't wait to cheer you on at the triathlon :)

Anonymous September 10, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

i thought bedtime was 8:30 for adults!app

Anonymous September 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

So proud of our little girl! Life if full of learning and setting goals! Enjoy growing and making life stories you will be able to remember when you get old!

Ladybug September 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

I'm so proud of you for doing the house thing and the Triathlon!!! I'm glad you're my friend! /cheesyness