Heather's Birthday WEEK!

One of my dear dear friends from High School came down to visit me for her "birthday week"! She told everyone all week long "It's my birthday!" We had a ton of fun! We took Heather and Chris out on the Boat, ate great food, watched football and just hung out at the beach! We even tried to get Heather on the surfboard! Seeing that she won't even get in the "ocean" I settled for her just getting her feet in! We also got to go to Destin to the Outlet mall! Here are some pictures from the week!

Remember, If you come down and visit, we can have this much fun too!!

Out at the beach!Nervous about getting off the boat ha!
Heather and I at Jimmy Buffet's restaurant!

Heather and I actually ON her birthday at Fishhouse!

I hope they had a great time! I know we did!

Stay tuned for the next blog which will include our FUN Halloween party pictures......


3 comments:

Chris & Whitney October 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

We miss you guys! Hope to see you next time your in Arkansas!

Anonymous October 22, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

I would just like to note your excessive use of exclamation marks.

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness October 23, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

i'm sad i missed it...i'll try not to let it happen again. and just so you know, i enjoy your excessive use of exclamation marks!!!!