I have to admit...

Ok....so I have to admit, for me, blogging thoughts is a big deal. What if I say the wrong thing? What if I'm boring? What if nobody reads it and this is just a silly exercise? I've never been one to write for ALL to read and the idea of my thoughts being online for ALL to read seems a little scary...I am not sure how much I will write, but we shall see what comes of it.

Seeing that I have gotten into reading so many blogs, some people I don't even know, I figured I should try it. Why not right? I won't have as many great pics as you guys with kiddos, or those who live always exciting lives, but I will try to keep you entertained for those who will read! Right now you will just have to settle with pictures of our two kiddos Bailey and Mocha!







Adam and I are going to be in the process of moving back to Florida at the beginning of August. I am feeling lots of different emotions with this move. Excitement, for the fact that we will be close to the beach, back to a church that we love, close to Adam's family and at the same time I am feeling saddness in leaving my home state and being far away from my family and friends. This move is going to be a great thing for us and all together we are excited, We are so thankful for family in all of these life changing decisions. Family and friends that support and love you no matter what decisions we make.
Well... I hope to stay as faithful to posting on here as I am faithful to reading all of my friends blogs! Welcome to our Journey!

9 comments:

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

i will miss you, but i'm glad that you are doing this!! i'll love keeping up with you guys!

Leslie July 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Tracy!!! Welcome to the bloggy world friend! Don't worry about not having anything interesting to say, no kids here and I just posted about random stuff! Thank you for the sweet comment!!! I'm so glad you guys started a blog so I can keep up!

Sarah July 8, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Yay!!! Your blog is so cute!! I love the shells! And I am extremely jealous that you are going back to the beach!! I can't wait to read more on here! It will be great! Oh and no kids here either:)

Big Pitt Stop July 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

cinnamon strawberry nachos are so easy. spray tortillas with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes (long enough to make them crunchy). Cut in triangles with pizza cutter. lay in bottom of bowl and top with cut up strawberries and cool whip

The Nelson Family July 9, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Yea! Glad you are blogging now! It's such a great way to keep up. Not that I've ever been an up to the minute blogger, but the friends and fam still appreciate it. I know it will brighten my days to see your smiling face, esp if it's on a beach with the puppies!

nancy July 11, 2008 at 10:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy July 11, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Hey Tracy! I'm so glad you're blogging. I'm excited for y'all to move back to Florida. It sounds like a great decision...but a tough one. Keep us posted. Looking forward to reading more on here!

cv July 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

So, Tracy, which parent are you most like? How important are the days of your youth important to helping you become the adult you are? These will be things to remember as you and Adam plan for your own family. Just remember that many characteristics are given by genes and you will always be a combination of your mom, dad, grandparents and greatgrandparents. You may not remember your great great, but what am amazing women and such a wonderful Christian she was. Our family was blessed by her!

Ladybug July 22, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Nothing you write would EVAH be boring, darlin'!

You are a GREAT writer.

But, a REALLY great writer would write about me. :)