A New Toy

If you know anything about my husband, you know that he LOVES the water, especially the salt water.  He has been saving up his money, scrapping metal at the office….even selling his boat and motor!  All that to get this:
IMG_1014
This isn’t just a regular surf board this is what they call a Stand Up Paddleboard!  11 Ft Long
He is so proud of his find on craigslist.  I must say myself that it is very pretty.
Of course once he got home with it today, we HAD to take it out to “make sure he was going to like it”…my response. “I sure hope you like it!  You bought it on craigslist, it’s not like you can return it silly”  So true, was his response:)  Luckily, he is very happy with it.  It is very sturdy and tons of fun!
IMG_1049 IMG_1017 IMG_1021 IMG_1040

When my family and friends come down from Arkansas, everyone will love to play on this!  Its a beautiful way to see the water and not have to actually be in it!  Now that’s my kind of deal!
Until then,

1 comments:

Shannon July 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Hi! I've heard about these and they sound so fun!

I just wanted to let you know that you are on my list and I am praying for you! :)