Conversations with my muscles...and our weekend


I awaken this morning with my body saying to myself...

"What in the world were you thinking starting to lift weights again this week, then deciding to do Pilate's on Saturday morning, followed by hauling bricks from your brick wall? I will have to make you pay now...."

In other words, I am VERY sore. The most sore that I have been in FOREVER. Yes I have decided to get back into the gym and I am paying for my time of absence. Hopefully things will begin to look up. If not, I will just be standing forever, as I am unable to sit down and get back up:)

Our weekend consisted of:

Friday night: Went to Aegean Breeze, rented this: Adam has wanted to see if for a while. I would just say average. Not a must see.Saturday Morning: Pilate's. With Adam might I add.


Saturday Afternoon: Rest from Pilate's.


Saturday Afternoon, after rest: Tackled the last brick wall in the back room. Hauled bricks until dark.

After cooling off : Rented this: I really like Nicholas Cage, but this wasn't a favorite. Just weird is how I will put it.

Today we went to church out at the beach. Then came back and rested a bit until lunch. Ate lunch at Chili's, one of our personal favs, then went to see this:
It wasn't meant to be a movie weekend, but ended up being one and we finally ended with a really cute one! I would suggest seeing it! Adam even enjoyed it. Although he also said he enjoyed Pilate's...


Have a great start to your week everyone!



4 comments:

Emily August 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Looks like your house is coming along! We're in the middle of building/construction stuff too.

I agree with you about Gran Turino. Just ok. I want to see The Proposal now!!

Roy & Rachel August 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Love the new signature - very cool.

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness August 3, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

making progress!! we rented confessions of a shopaholic this weekend and i liked it-you should watch.

Melissa Conaway August 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Yes, The Proposal was sooo good and Jeff liked it also! I am glad you are back in the gym! Being sore means what you did was good for you! I ran last night and thought about you!!! Miss you!